Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year New Blog Design


So if you haven't noticed I did a little house cleaning here on the blog this week. 
I caught myself looking back on how this little blog started and also realized that India Rose will be 5 years old tomorrow. When I started the blog she was a teeny tiny baby. This is how she looks today.


WOW! (Damn I'm getting old!)

It got me thinking how much has changed since then. We have added onto our business, and onto our farmhouse. We have grown in many ways. On that note, I have declared that this year will be the year of Intention. Before you go thinking I will get all philosophical on y'all and make you question what the heck blog you are reading. Or wonder if I had some sort of spiritual awakening while on my flu meds over the holidays and then had the word "Intention" tattooed it on my arm, I didn't. (hum….tempting though!) Long story short, I want to basically cut out the crap and do things with intent. I want to slow down, simplify everything, and make things easier each day so we can enjoy it more. More intent, less running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Make sense? Also I am beginning to realizing I can't control All.The.Things! Yeah, this one is hard. But I am learning.

As far as this blog is concerned, I have come to the realization that because I can't do it all, I just won't. I don't get to blog as often as I would like, but that is ok. The posts won't be as long and rambling, and there may not be as many pictures, but hopefully this new design will let me keep things a bit more clean and intentional. (Get it? Hah!) I plan on catching everyone up with the farmhouse renovation and all the fun things we made for it like that door up there. As well as keeping you up to speed with the  stories, events, and projects we have on the docket for this year. There may be some overlap between this blog, the Summit blog, and my Instagram. But hey, the more the merrier right? 



If you get a min. send me a quick message and let me know what you think of the new design and my whacked out concept.  

XOXO.

1 comment:


  1. "Thrilled to be here. Love you. Love everything about you. Thinking about being you for Halloween." -Jack McFarland

    ReplyDelete